Searching for toys to fuel your child’s playtime adventure? ATV and Quad toys are some of the most popular toys that provide an exciting experience for kids. However, do you find yourself questioning which one to choose? If you need clarification about choosing between ATV and Quad toys, we’re here to help! In this blog, we shall uncover the differences between ATVs and Quads so that you can choose the right toy for your child’s fun playtime experience.
Understanding ATV and Quad Toys
An ATV, or All-Terrain Vehicle, is a small motorized vehicle that children drive around parks and other spacious areas. A miniature version resembling an actual ATV, this toy boasts rugged tires, bright headlights, steering handlebars, and a smooth seat. On the other hand, a quad toy is either a four-wheeler bike or a miniature version of a car. While an ATV toy can have three or four wheels, a quad toy is always a four-wheeler. Certain differences make these toys unique, not just the wheels. Let’s explore their differences.
ATV toys are designed for older children who are six years or older because operating an ATV requires a greater level of coordination. Since these toys have functions like steering, throttle controls, and balancing, they are suitable for older children. Talking about Quads is appropriate for children aged three to six years. They come with simplified controls for younger children to ride safely.
Both ATVs and Quads have designs with children’s safety in mind. ATVs are created with a lower center of gravity to minimize the risk of falling over and maximize safety. Quads, on the other hand, have strong and long-lasting construction, reliable brakes, and a wider base for enhancing balance. They have features to limit speed, apply parental remote controls, and have seat belts to protect the child during playtime.
Designed as a replica of a full-sized ATV, ATV toys can navigate through different surfaces like dirt, gravel, and grass. They have larger wheels and better ground clearance than a Quad toy. However, a Quad toy can cross surfaces like lawns, pavements, and other smooth surfaces. They are the best fit to use in parks and driveways.
Purchase The Best ATVs and Quads For Children
If you want to buy your child the best-quality ATVs or Quads, look no further! At Ride on Toys, we have a wide selection of toys to cater to your child’s playtime needs. Have a look at some of our best-sellers:
Here is a list of ATVs with their features–
- A speed range of 2.8-4.6 km/h.
- Suitable for 3+ years.
- Can propel forward or reverse backward as per your child’s liking.
- Four durable wheels for stability.
- Adaptability on different surfaces like wood floors and cement roads.
- Longer running time with a rechargeable battery.
- Comfortable seat and footrest to enhance driving enjoyment.
- Made with high-quality materials and ASTM certified.
- A speed range of 1.4-2.7 mph.
- Suitable for 3-8 years old.
- Two high-quality, powerful motors
- A 12V rechargeable battery for longer playtime.
- Easy operation with forward/backward button and high/low-speed button.
- Bright headlights and built-in music for a realistic experience.
- Four anti-slip wear-resistant wheels for safety.
- Ideal for surfaces like lawns, beaches, wood floors, cement roads, or asphalt roads.
- Safe and secure with ASTM and CPSIA certifications.
- Four-wheel shock absorption and wear-resistant tires.
- 2.4G Bluetooth remote for speed control.
- It can propel forward or backward.
- Three-speed controls to enjoy driving as per your child’s liking.
- Body LED lighting and dynamic music for a fun experience.
- Enjoy anytime and anywhere.
- Suitable for 1-7 years old.
- Usage time of two hours maximum.
- Suitable for 3-8 years.
- Accommodation for two kids for a shared playtime.
- Precise speed and direction control with a 2.4G remote.
- Spring suspension on tires for fewer shocks.
- Driving thrill with lively music and bright LED lights.
- The Usage time is 40-90 minutes and speeds up to 7.5 KM/H.
- MP3 player, USB port, AUX outlet, and an FM radio to amplify entertainment.
Whichever toy you choose, you’ll make a good choice when purchasing from us. Not just quality products, but we also highly prioritize our customer satisfaction. We ensure on-time delivery with privacy protection for the safe delivery of your products. Buy the best ATVs and Quads for children from our website today!
When choosing between an ATV toy and a quad toy, the distinguishing factors are your child’s age and skill level. If your child is younger, then a quad toy is the right choice for you. With simplified controls, they are perfect for children who have less developed motor and coordination skills. However, an ATV is the right choice if you have an older child ready to navigate tough surfaces independently.